- [FULL HD 1512p @30FPS] – Stunning high definition recordings at a smooth 30fps frame rate perfect for catching every detail needed. The next step up from a 1080p body camera and much clearer. Also features a huge 40MP camera with this you will be able to take ultra clear shots at both day and at night you can take pictures while the G1 is recording by pressing the camera button once.
- [BUILT IN GPS] – The GPS mode which will track where you are so if you need evidence of your location then this has you covered. All you need to do is turn on the GPS mode within the settings then once you have recorded a video the latitude and longitude position will show on your video footage alongside the time & date. (The GPS will only work outdoors).
- [H.265 VIDEO CODING FORMAT] H.265 is the new upgrade from H.264. It provides higher quality video recordings and takes up less memory compresses files more efficiently and encodes videos at a lower bitrate. More details are in the manual.
- [CLEAR NIGHT VISION] – The night vision can clearly see faces up to 10 meters away even if its pitch black outside and that’s without the IR on. The G1 has 2 Infrared lights on the front which creates a white vision that improves the visibility even more. Also has a bright LED light that can be turned on just in case you need that extra light. The night vision can also automatically turn itself ON / OFF from light to dark areas.
- [LONG BATTERY LIFE] – The G1 has a built in Powerful lithium battery that lasts up to 14 hours on one charge. It takes 4 hours to fully charge and has a standby time of 24 hours. Here is the average life under different recording resolutions – (1512p = 8.5 hours) (1440p = 9 hours) 1296p = 10 Hours) (1080p = 11 Hours) (720p = 13 Hours) (480p = 14 Hours) (when using the infrared night vision the battery life/time will be lower).